Тема: DIALux 4.X.X.X
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 28.03.2014, 16:27   #320
knjaz
Мастер

Вес репутации: 460
knjaz has a brilliant futureknjaz has a brilliant futureknjaz has a brilliant futureknjaz has a brilliant futureknjaz has a brilliant futureknjaz has a brilliant futureknjaz has a brilliant futureknjaz has a brilliant futureknjaz has a brilliant futureknjaz has a brilliant futureknjaz has a brilliant future
По умолчанию Re: DIALux 4.X.X.X

По Финляндии

Finnish road lighting classes and photometric requirements are based on the
European standard EN 13201:2-4. The AL lighting classes (Table II) are intended for motorized traffic roads of medium to high speed (at least 50 km/h).

The road lighting design is done using standard reflection table R2 for dry roads and W3 for wet surfaces. However, if the road lighting design is made using only dry road surface reflection, ME1, ME2, ME3a, ME4a and ME5 of EN 13201:2 must be used.
The AL classes are similar to MEW series in EN 13201:2 with few additions.
Class MEW4 is split into two classes AL4a and AL4b, where the former has average luminance requirement of 1.0 cd/m2. The longitudinal uniformity requirements for classes MEW4 and MEW5 are given a value of 0.4 and the overall uniformity in MEW5 is raised from 0.35 to 0.4.
Finnish AE lighting classes that are intended for drivers of motorized vehicles and other road users on conflict areas such as intersections and roundabouts, correspond to CE-series in EN 13201:2.
Also A-, ES-, and EV- series in EN 13201:2 are used as they are. The K-class corresponds to S-series in EN 13201:2 with the exception that class S7 is not used.
According to Finnish road lighting recommendations the average road surface luminance varies between 0.5 cd/m2 - 2 cd/m2.
Изображения
Тип файла: jpg finnish.jpg (59.9 Кб, 20 просмотров)
Тип файла: jpg AE.jpg (20.3 Кб, 19 просмотров)
Тип файла: jpg AEAL.jpg (18.7 Кб, 15 просмотров)
Тип файла: jpg K.jpg (27.2 Кб, 15 просмотров)

Последний раз редактировалось knjaz; 28.03.2014 в 16:41. Причина: +
knjaz вне форума   Ответить с цитированием